5. What’s your favorite thing to draw?: Already answered!
6. What’s your least favorite thing to draw?: Everything. Anything relating to anatomy, intimate objects, euugghh why do i even draw hahaha
10. Are you confident about your art?: Capable, but not that confident! I feel that I will never be confident about my art— I know that I am able to draw, but I know it doesn’t look as good as I would like at this point— I feel I’ll only be confident when I know my skill will get me places!
23. Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?: I’m lead to believe that I draw more fanart! Then again that comes with wanting to share my work— more people probably care for fanart, though, I would love to get into more original art if the inspiration really hits me.
25. Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?: I like to have a little noise in the background— I usually have a video on the side while I draw; music only when I kick down into “srs drawing mode”.
30. What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?: Art is what I want to do in the future! Art is literally in my genes! As I’m thinking of an answer right now (which is why I love these things because I get to find a lot of things about myself!)— one of the coolest things about creating art is that it is literally an extension of yourself!
An artsyle is that of one’s thumbprint. No two personal styles are the same! And it’s just really cool; the possibility of working in art-industry with a portfolio that is yours and yours only! It’s hard to explain, but— aahh I could go on forever trying to explain, but I’ll spare you the pain!